And we kill children and behead them with bombs,so thats OK?
Time we get the hell out of the middle east and let them have the governments they choose,not we choose.We talk of freedom,signed a UN document that all people are entitled to their own govs of their choice....except when we disagree with that choice.
Screw the mideast,they get the govs they choose,if they dont like what they have they can change it.Which is EXACTLY what they are doing,ISIS doesnt roll over armies without those armies consenting,which THEY are doing!They arent supporting the US puppet regimes,not the citizens there.
NONE OF OUR BUSINESS,anymore than we will let anybody change our government.Why does that only work one way he asks?
Now I also remember the Iraqi's throwing babies outta incubators in Kuwait,more propaganda.But boy,we gotta go save the dictators running Kuwait.EF THEIR EFFIN" OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can sell it or not,SCREW EM!We dont own it,why are we protecting OIL COMPANY profits for WHAT?? WE have and can buy on the market whatever oil we need,that we cant is again FASCIST PROPAGANDA to protect the wealthy's money and politicians payoffs and NOTHING ELSE!
Weve been drilling and CAPPING huge wells in the Gulf of Mexico for almost a decade now,we have more oil here than we can use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But oh that cheap to produce mideast oil is the ONLY answer we and others must die for,BS!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FASCISM!!!!!!!!! The United States of FASCISTS!!!!!!!! THAT is what our great Country has become,we need to clean up OUR HOMEGROWN MESS FIRST,'they' are just a deflection of what is REALLY going on wrong.
Im sick of em,screw em all,including our warmongering SOCIOPATHS McCains,Cheneys and Rumsfields,that list is endless....get our noses the hell out of it.None of our business,nor are they a threat to us if we would just the hell leave them alone and quit dropping OUR bombs on INNOCENT families that behead children BTW.FIX OUR OWN COUNTRY,what a concept!
Ya think if they dropped bombs on our families there wouldnt be hell to pay? But we do it with impunity,IM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why dont we see what our actions are?? And get outraged when we are murdering children like we have been,for the last 25 YEARS there endlessly.
Today, being the Tuesday after the first Monday in November, is election day. Aside from the fact that I don’t vote, and therefore couldn’t even vote for myself, there are a number of reasons why I could never be elected to office—any office: federal, state, or local.
Not in any particular order, here are twenty-five of them.
1. The war on drugs is a monstrous evil that has destroyed more lives than drugs themselves. It should be ended immediately. All drugs should immediately be legalized, not just marijuana. Everyone in prison solely on drug charges should be released immediately.
2. U.S. foreign policy is reckless, belligerent, and meddling, and has been for over 100 years. The United States should strictly adhere to the foreign policy of Thomas Jefferson: “Peace, commerce, honest friendship with all nations – entangling alliances with none.”
3. Since the Constitution does not authorize the federal government to have anything to do with education, there should be no federal student loans, Pell grants, Department of Education, Elementary and Secondary Education Act, school breakfast or lunch programs, Head Start funding, math and science initiatives, etc. On the state level, there should be no public schools. Education should be a market service just like car repair and haircuts. However, since every state has a provision in its constitution for the operation of K-12 schools, they should have as much local control as possible.
4. Social Security is not a retirement account, an investment account, or a pension plan. It is a relic of the New Deal, the cornerstone of the welfare state, the first plank in the federal government’s effort to create a class of citizenry that is dependent on the government. Social Security is an intergenerational, income-transfer, wealth-redistribution welfare program. It should neither be “saved” nor “privatized.” Steps should be taken to wean Americans off the program and abolish it.
5. All U.S. troops should be brought home from overseas bases and deployments in an orderly, efficient, and safe manner as soon as possible. God never appointed the U.S. military to be the policeman of the world.
6. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are unnecessary, senseless, unjust, and immoral. Every U.S. soldier who died in these wars died in vain and for a lie.
7. The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) should be abolished. Every airport and airline should be in charge of their own security.
8. The Second Amendment prohibits the federal government from infringing in any way on the right to keep and bear arms. Therefore, there should be no federal laws or regulations of any kind regarding guns or ammunition. And since the federal government has no authority to set up a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, it should be abolished along with all laws and regulations concerning alcohol and tobacco.
9. There should be no government regulation of or intervention in the economy for any reason. Laissez faire is natural, moral, and biblical.
10. The troops don’t defend our freedoms and should not be thanked for their “service.”
11. The IRS should be abolished and replaced with nothing. Until such time, because taxation is theft, and because there is no such thing as a fair tax, any decrease in tax rates or increase in tax credits and deductions is always a good thing no matter how temporary or limited they are.
12. Because it is nothing but the looting of the American taxpayer, all foreign aid should be ended immediately, including aid to our “allies” and Israel.
13. Every overseas U.S. military base should be stripped of anything of value, permanently closed, and the land turned over to the countries that they are in.
14. Since it is ludicrous that a woman can give away sexual favors to as many men (or women) as she wants as often as she wants, but can’t charge money for doing so, there should be no laws concerning prostitution.
15. It is outrageous that the United States has the world’s largest prison population per capita. Non-violent offenders have no business being in prison and should be released.
16. Abraham Lincoln was a tyrant who fought an unnecessary war and one of our worst presidents. The worst U.S. presidents are the ones that historians view as the best: Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Teddy Roosevelt.
17. Americans should have the fundamental and natural right to do “anything that’s peaceful” as long as it does not involve aggressing against another American’s person or property.
18. Since vices are not crimes, governments should not concern themselves in any way with gambling laws or regulations.
19. Since it is immoral for government to redistribute the wealth of some Americans to other Americans, all welfare programs (TANF, food stamps, housing subsidies, WIC, SSI, etc.) should be abolished. All charity should be private and voluntary.
20. Medicare and Medicaid are more of an abomination than Obamacare. The federal government forcing some Americans to pay for the health insurance or health care of other Americans is certainly worse than the federal government forcing Americans to purchase health insurance for themselves.
21. The U.S. embargo against Cuba that has been in place since 1960 should be ended immediately.
22. Unemployment benefits take money from those who work and give it to those who don’t. Not only should these benefits not be extended, the whole program should be eliminated.
23. No U.S. troops should ever be sent overseas to fight foreign wars, train foreign armies, perform peacekeeping missions, or provide humanitarian relief. Never ever. No exceptions.
24. Discrimination means freedom. In a free society there would be no laws concerning anyone discriminating against anyone for any reason no matter how illogical, unreasonable, or irrational the discrimination was perceived to be.
25. The United States is a police state and has been since before Obama became president.
If I had the time, I could give you twenty-five more reasons why I could never be elected to office.
Since most Americans couldn’t even make it past the first item on this list, there is absolutely no chance that I could ever be elected to office. I would be mercilessly attacked by both major parties and the news media. I appreciate those of you who vote who say you would vote for me. But since I am obviously not on the ballot anywhere, to you who vote I would remind you that voting for the lesser of two evils is still evil. And if you are still adamant about voting, just consider this: Look up the election results of every election you have ever voted in and subtract your vote from the candidate you cast your vote for and see if it would have any effect on the election. Just don’t get mad at me for helping you to realize what a colossal waste of time your involvement in politics was. And I hope you would be embarrassed to say that you wasted your money by giving it to a political party or candidate.
First let me say that i agree in parts with both Wild Bill and Lew Rockwell....but, if anyone thinks that the Muslim religion is a peeaceful one, well, thats true, if you believe the same as they do and are one of their sect...otherwize, yer just foolin yerself.......don't believe me.......well, just start read'in........take yer pick or find yer own....
Only extremists die for religion.They are a minority within religion IMO.
Im not going off to kill anybody because some book says to.
I think most people everywhere feel the same.
I dont fear Muslims,I do not I do not I do not. I just dont see them running around killing the westerners,were are they??
What,there are billions of em,were the hell is all this western carnage they are perpetrating? Show me the bodies,bet I can show just as many,if not more,killed by Christians and Jews against Muslims,not the other way around.This one alone will do it,How many westerners died in Iraq,how many Iraqis? And the mooslims are the great murderers?,the numbers DONT add up at all to back that claim.
US DEATHS-less than 5000,Iraqi deaths.....500,000 to 1 million,pick your source.DAMN,we better watch out for them murderin' MOOSLIMS,eh?Looks like the Christians went THERE and killed at a 100:1 to 200:1 ratio.Just who are the killing machines,hmmmm?
Time to look in the mirror.Looks likes US to ME!And thats just IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show me NUMBERS of these Moslim murders that Im supposed to fear,not rhetoric,I just dont buy it.But I deal in facts,not propaganda.
They have THEIR lands,their religion,and we have ours.Time to accept it and quit killing them,who knows,peace might actually break out? Cant have that,yet maybe we can,I see the Russians are the newest greatest threat,as long as we have our Big Brother enemy,all is well in the homeland.ENDLESS WAR,and ALWAYS we manage to have the enemy De Jour.Quit buying into it,its Fascists' BS to support the WORLDS elite and enslave or KILL the rest of us,NOTHING MORE!
My nieces and nephews have known WAR more of their lives than not,the grandchildren?Weve been at war their entire lives,yes,This PEACEFUL Christian Nation!?
But sure as horses make little road apples,we ALWAYS have an enemy,today its MOOSLIMS.
I dont buy it.
1984 has it pegged.ANY of this sound familiar????Its America,2014!
WAR IS PEACE. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.
In a large country, all candidates, in all parties, might well answer this description, resulting in a virtual guarantee that the top spots would be filled by those who are pathological. (Estimates hold that approximately 6.2% of any population are likely to be narcissistic. Sociopaths are at 4%.)
So, let’s test this out. Let’s look at a list of character traits of each of these psychopathies and ask ourselves if the descriptions fit any (or all) of our rulers.
Grandiose sense of self-importance
Preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success and power
Requires excessive admiration
Has a pronounced sense of entitlement
Is exploitative of others
Demonstrates arrogant, haughty behaviour
Superficial charm and good intelligence
Untruthfulness and insincerity
Lack of remorse and shame
Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
In examining the traits above and comparing them to the traits we observe in our political leaders, we no longer wonder why our leaders are not more truthful, more reliable, more representative, less arrogant, etc. In fact, in any given situation, we can expect overreach from leaders in each of the following categories:
An assumed right to power (over both the electorate and other sovereign states)
Extreme lack of concern for truth or integrity (Reality becomes whatever the leader has most recently decided it is)
Lack of true concern for the electorate on any level (although “concern” may very well be pretended)
Inconsistency and unreliability in actions and policymaking
Fascination with opportunities for armed conflict (both domestic and international)
Carelessness in the sacrifice of the lives of others in combat situations (Armed conflict is an interesting game, rather than an unfortunate necessity)
Whatever nation the reader is from, he might reread the above description, whilst picturing each of the last several leaders his country has had, and ask himself if these traits apply. (Again, the larger the country, the more likely that all the boxes are ticked, with regard to every leader, regardless of political party.)
I don't fear Muslims either, but i damned sure don't want'em walkin around on my land. No, let's not leave out the old testament....but, we as a people have learned not to be as we were then....they(muslims) have not. Again, read the Quran and we will go from there..
"There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you have become a sheep. There is no safety in denial." LTC Dave Grossman
Post by ChileFarmer on Nov 5, 2014 13:30:28 GMT -6
Cavey, I have not read the quran, don't intend to. My wife is a Christian, she is also Syrian. We have been there several times (Syria). She still has family there, they are all pleased with the life they have. (don't know how they are doing now) All were in the greenhouse growing business. Haven't heard from them in quite a while. My wife is the first to tell you that Muslims people can not be trusted. She says they will love you one minute and kill you the next. So I can say with truth if they show up on our place they will receive more than they are looking for. I intend to protect my own. CF
God Bless America, Don't think so? Maybe you should Leave.
And take Obama with you !!
I dont trust anybody at face value,I trust only those I know and have vetted.
Their religion I couldnt give a flying frick about.
And yes,in Arab culture if they can cheat you,its called good business.So what,buyer beware.Thats THEIR culture,just as we have ours.We should hate and kill them....because they are different.makes sense to me.
Im still looking for that threat to US,where is it? I dont see it. So we need to go to Syria and kill them for choosing their culture over ours.Yeah,that'll work.They are different,and if they dont like it,they can change it,or not.Its none of MY damn business how they live.
Or how you live,Its none of my damn business.
I want no part of murdering them.And I wont,when I stand before God my conscious will be clean.If you think our murdering them at 100-200:1 ratio doesnt matter and THEY are the murdering threat,and cant see that FACTUAL truth,I dont know what to say....that hatred is going to pay back in Karma,big time.
I wont die with ethnic hatred against people on the other side of the world in my heart. Now lets go kill them slopehead Vietnamese,they gotta go doncha know.If them Godless COMMIES take over there,its all over for America,right?
Same story,insert the Cookie Monster of the day.
Im sure not throwing in my backing with anything the Sociopaths are telling us is right,or buying into their murderous fantasies,Ive learned better.